Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Cheese Weasel Day!

Every year (it's possible it's a specific calendar day, but I'm pretty sure I'd remember if it'd be April 1st every year) - work has a "holiday." It is Cheese Weasel day, and everybody brings cheese. I can't take pictures at work, but yum. Featured this year: salmon cheese ball chili con queso hot cheese dip with bacon and I don't know, but it was delicious. Cougar gold cheese (the only good thing to come from WSU). I still feel guilty eating it. Pub cheese with horseradish apples spinach artichoke dip fresh baked bread tortilla chips pretzel sticks and apparently I missed others because I showed up late. I'm trying to convince HR to make it a company wide thing. Who doesn't like cheese? Even vegans have their own kind of cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment