Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dad's in town!

After birthday BBQ (pulled pork sliders, hamburgers, hot dogs, and home made ice cream!!) Dad came into town. I made snickerdoodle cupcakes (recipe Martha Stewart) to go with the ice cream.

We went to Cutters and got coconut curry clams. More like I coerced him into trying it.


Today we're going to dim sum with some friends. It'll be a new place, so we'll see if it's the next go-to. Breakfast was a bloody mary courtesy of Smashley. I think my dad is lost. He was supposed to pick me up by now. I need to remember to buy more Vietnamese Cinnamon from World Spice at Pike's Place. Also, tis the season to scope out pickled asparagus at Pike's. The grocery store kind just doesn't cut it. for bloody mary's.

Pike's place booty:


After dim sum we're going to the Tacoma Art Museum to see the Norman Rockwell exhibit. Then I'm pretty sure we're destined to go to the Diamond Knot Brewery. Raw steak on a 500 degree marble slab. I might want Leatherface's Revenge Quesadilla instead though. so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment