Thursday, February 2, 2012

Awkward Paella Night

Some friends have been having extremely awkward moments in life. So I had them over for awkward paella. Also to have them out of their houses and into a new environment. Tried out the recipe from the Spanish Table. (see previous paella post).

Didn't have piquillo peppers and decided to add more seafood!

Seafood added: clams, shrimp, white fish.

I made another version later on with squid and fresh green onions.

See the little tentacle? He says hello.

After emotional purging at awkward paella night I challenged my guest to make use of the goats milk cajeta I had received as a present a while ago. She chose to make blueberry, coconut, chocolate chip scones:

It actually wasn't bad (the cajeta that is). A bit of tang from the goats milk. I think it would also be good with fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment