Sunday, January 15, 2012

Moshi Moshi and Sick Food

Cousin had a Groupon for Moshi Moshi. Nice place for a date, but ambient noise volume is higher than I'd prefer. They have a fake cherry tree in the middle covered in lights inside, so it's nice to look at.

Takoyaki with jiggly bonito flakes! I like how bonito kind of moves around from the steam of the food underneath it. They weren't really jiggly. That's weird.

Kalbi beef and chirashi!

With edamame.

Work out buddy made soup for dinner because I've had a cold. Cabbage STEWP!

And bread with butter and brie! YUMYUM!

Learned that cabbage = gassy and Beano recently had a recall because the manufacturer might have had some cross contamination with a prescription drug. And that folks, is how I learned that opiates slow down your GI tract. So in my mind the combo with Beano = kaboom.

No comments:

Post a Comment