Wednesday, May 11, 2011

If I were at a bar, I would attract a bear.

Work bbq today. So I smell like bbq (hence, bear).

Chicken/portabello sausages (mixed IN the sausage!)
Lipton french onion/ worcestiresare sauce burger
Colby jack cheese
Spicy pickled cauliflower - yummy in the burger!
Home made horseradish mustard!
Watermelon -it's in season - go buy some. eat now.
Hot Dogs
Corn/bell pepper salad with dill and champagne dressing
Red Velvet Cake
Brownie bites
Cookies
Home made wild blueberry cheesecake

In other news, service was TERRIBLE at Cinebarre last night. Didn't get food, didn't get beer - until I had to ask for it twice. Surprised tone noted both times I inquired about why the beer would take longer if the kitchen was backed up. They still made us pay for the beer when it finally came about 10 min before they started handing out checks.

ya. disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. made honey mustard salad dressing tonight for dinner. was not bad...didn't have dijon, so had to use yellow mustard. i think the vinegar i used in it was a bit...odd. on well. ate it with a burger patty. yay no gluten OR dairy. :(

    also, coworker was eating sandwich with meat and cheese on baguette today. craving bread so bad--she was talking to me and my head just kept following the sandwich--plate to mouth. mouth to plate. repeat.

    ReplyDelete