Sunday, May 15, 2011

Favorites I've not yet paid homage to:

Haven't had the guts to go back since I lost my magical ability to eat a ****-ton. Also, think I gain 10 lbs every visit. Salty's brunch.

Standard plate 1 of 3 set up. Also, with bloody mary bar!

8407 Kitchen bar in S.S. (only while IBJew worked there).

Mom's first try of gnocchi.


The only time Dad used a sauce and continued to use it. (think spicy +lime)

Cinnamon rolls and bread = ourbestbites.com
AND THE INFAMOUS PIE IN A JAR!!!!
I have no pictures, so I'll just caption the text. Which doesn't make sense, I know.

Speaking of pie-

Dear Pie,

How much do I miss you? Let me count the ways:


huevos rancheros, banana cream with chocolate chip, english meat, chicken pot pie, roasted beets with goat cheese, swedish meatball with lingon berry....

No comments:

Post a Comment