Sunday, March 4, 2012

Experimental indulgence - at the store

During my indulgent phase cooking at home, I decided to try some other things found at the grocery store.

This first one is not new, but always a good classic. IPA with those spicy peanuts!

At Metropolitan Market in lower Queen Anne I found this: Pork, chicken AND truffle??!!!

They also had rosemary flat bread:

Out of the package:

There's also rosemary Wasa crackers that aren't thick like the regular fiber ones!!!

Wasa- gourmet.

Also at Metropolitan Market they have truffle cheese with HUGE chunks of real truffles in them! I had to get myself a tiny wedge. This was our appetizer to no-red-meat food club. So good with the nebbiolo.

My friend also brought these little mint cookies over for no-red-meat food club.

Kind of like thin mints, but not thin and super crispy!

No comments:

Post a Comment